1. Drink water. There are so many benefits. First of all, hunger can often be confused for thirst. Also, water tends to fill you up, so you don’t eat as much. And, it cools your body temperature, which encourages fat loss. If you can drink one ounce of water for every pound of body weight, you will be well on your way. If you just can’t stomach that much, drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. The more water you drink, the more your body will thirst for it
2. Eat five to six small meals each day. This prevents your blood sugar from getting out of whack and Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews it will keep you satisfied. You won’t ever that that “starving” feeling. Also, this keeps your metabolism moving, so you’ll burn more fat. Just make sure to keep the meals SMALL. Yes, a snack does count as a meal.
3. Eat foods with lots of fiber, like fruits and vegetables. Not only does it make you feel more full, but fiber also helps “push” the fat out of your system.
4. Limit the amount of toppings you put on food. For instance, lots of butter can really add a lot of calories. And when you drown your salad with dressing, you are basically negating the health benefits of the lettuce and the other vegetables.
5. Work out hard! Don’t just go 75 percent at the gym for an hour. Cut that down to 30 or 45 minutes, and really get after it. This will make you get a flat tummy faster, plus it will help keep the fat off.